Twenty random little things about me, all perfectly true.
1. I have no middle name, I have always wanted one, all my siblings do, but then I dont want to be like everyone else, I want to be like me.
2. When I eat, I start from least favourite, progressing to favourite; I save the best for last.
3. My birthday is exactly a day after the President’s (Zimbabwe) that makes me Pisces, a water sign but my totem is fire. What happens when a water elemental meets a fire spirit animal.
4. I have a love affair with words, addicted to each sublime curve.
5. I am afraid of snakes, sticks which look like snakes and creepy crawlies in the bush that rustle like snakes.
6. I am not afraid of heights but I am afraid of falling to my death from a really high place. (there is a difference)
7. I used to think “Dru Hill” was the guy with the bleached hair, then discovered years later Dru Hill was the group and the guy with dyed hair name was Sisqo.
8 I used to have a dragon tattoo (inspired by Sisqo’s unleash the dragon) on my left bicep.
9. I did it (the tattoo) all by myself too with a needle, a mathematical compass and and some (semi)permanent ink it’s long since faded, my dragon tattoo, but in the right light, if tilt your head at a rakish angle and you squint your eyes you can see it.
10. I listened to Tupac’s greatest hits album 1 & 2 enough times to be able to rap along to each song.
11 I remember my first mass service I attended the priest opened with the lines “….you are all dust and you will die and return to dust..” it freaked me out!! (it was a funeral mass)
12.I used to think the Roman Catholic priest (at funerals) said “Glory be unto the faaarthaaar unto to the son and into the hole ye goes”
13. I have an OCD about perfection, if a thing is not worth doing well, then it’s not worth doing.
14. My personality type is INFP that basically means I’m like this onion, deeply metaphoric, layers beneath layers and if I cut myself I cry.
15. I don’t remember the last time I had my hair cut.
16. I used to honestly believe if you swallow a fruit seed, it would sprout in your stomach, and the leaves come out of your nostrils, ears and mouth and the roots in your toes, and you would die. (horribly)
17. I am allergic to bee stings, first time I got stung I woke up in a hospital I.C.U. incidentally that was my first time in an ambulance.
18. I know the first 20 elements of the periodic table by head including the group, atomic mass and postion in the reactivity series
19. I have never been to the beach but I really really want to, (hint, hint) the closest I been to a beach was lake Malawi, its really big you could almost pretend you are at the beach.
20. My heart and head never seem to agree though I wish they would
……or is this a fuzzy concept of a clear idea 🙂