Woke up to the notification that I have been nominated for Liebster Award by Donna who
lives writes somewhere at The Raven6825 you can just call her, The Raven where she posts awesomely visual poetry. If you have a word affair just like me do check her out (not like that I mean check her blog, read her words)
I was wondering what the word Liebster meant or who Liebster was and according to google: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Aaawe Thank you Donna I am absolutely honoured.
now I have to answer a few questions (because On your post, answer the same questions or find some from other blog posts. Be creative and have fun!)
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
- hmmmm funny story that, I have not a clue, I was probably meditating and thought why on earth do you need a muse, basically it just sits there and never talks, why not muse yourself, so I decided to be my muse and hence Becoming The Muse (and if anyone else gets mused that’s a bonus) That sounds like a convincing story, considering I made that up just now, if I do say so myself.
2. Why did you start blogging? Has it turned out to be what you expected?
- because 140 characters on twitter was not enough for all the muse in me and I needed somewhere to keep my drafts. I really was not expecting to get any feedback from my drafts, its like having a talking diary am constantly surprised at all the people who read and take time to interact with me in these here blogging streets. I have also found a new playground with an awesome bunch who I battle with every Tuesday #Blogbattle Check them out if you dare.
3. What was your favorite class in High School?
- that’s easy Literature in English, the fact that had a slight
insignificantcrush on the teacher had nothing to do with nothing.
4. Favorite books?
- I have read way too many but my current favourite is The Patternist Series by Octavia E. Butler. Infact Octavia Estelle Butler is my current favourite author and I am on a quest to read each and every single book by her. You know when you read something and think I could read something exactly like this but this is way better than I can, now, this is how I want to write, thats me right there and for that I thank Candice
5. Favorite movie?
- The Matrix
6. Weirdest thing you eat?
- mixing peanut butter with sugar, powdered choc milk and biscuit crumbs (yes I went to a mission boarding school)
7. One word that covers me completely
8. What is your party trick?
- I can mix mean cocktails with tiny umbrellas and fruit slices balanced on toothpicks and I tell funny stories I think in my past life I was a story telling barman. For those who might be interested I will leave this here
9. What three things would you take to a desert island with you?
- laptop with a battery that never needs charging
- intoxicating beverage to last the length of desert stay
- are people things?
10. If aliens invaded the planet why would you be the first they should take.
- I have been practising to say WELCOME in a none threatening manner and 42 (The answer to the universe life and everything)
these are recently added to my stalker menu feel free to check them and check each other out and we all sing kumbaya
- The 5am Soliloquy
- The Joss
- Pfimbi Yangu
- Some String of Words
- She is love
- Bits from the heart and the mind
- Youthful Naija
- Gripping Black
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.